BID IT TO WIN IT!
your #1 source for online auctions
Frequently Asked Questions
Below are commonly asked questions and answers. Looking for more information? Contact us
How do I register for the online auction?
1) Go to icmauctions.com.
2) Click on Register for Auction or View any of the Auction and then register to get started.
3) On the Auction page, Click the ‘Register to Bid’ button.
4) Enter all your deatils and you can start bidding.
Where are you located?
We are located at 155 jamieson bone road,Belleville,Ont
We also deliver throughout Ontario
How do I Bid?
Each lot in the auction has a clearly marked bidding window. Once you are registered for the auction there are a few ways to bid:
- You can indicate the maximum amount you wish to bid in the window where indicated and click on the “Place Bid” button. You will be taken to a confirmation screen that will ask you to either “Confirm Bid” or “Cancel Bid”. If you have not yet logged in, you will be asked to do so in order to confirm your bid. Please note that by confirming your bid you are entering into a legally binding contract with the auction house to pay for your successful bids plus the applicable buyer’s premium and taxes.
- Bid in real time as each lot is closing just like our live auctions. You will be required to bid, and confirm your bid, for each increment that you are advancing. In effect, you are taking the same steps as in the method above, but are not disclosing your maximum. You are doing the work instead of relying on the software.
- You can bid by proxy through Bryan’s if you cannot do the bidding in real time yourself. These arrangements need to be made prior to the start of an auction. A deposit may be required. A Bryan’s Staff member will record all the required personal information for the bid to be placed. You will then need to give a list of each lot you would like to place a bid on, as well as your maximum price for each lot. Your prices will remain confidential and only be used for the lots you have specified. An “Up To” bid will be placed on each item for the maximum price provided. This will allow the computer to place an auto bid on your item, up to but not exceeding your specified maximum price.
- Once the auction is complete a Bryan’s email will be sent to the email address you provided with your invoice for any lots you won. Invoices must be paid in full prior to pick up.
470 Dundas St East,Belleville (Bay View Mall) , ONT
Featuring Everyday Household Items, Home Decor , Food , Pet Supplies , Makeup , Clothing , Furniture , Tools , and MUCH MORE....
CLOSED , OPENS 25 JULY
470 Dundas St East, Belleville (Bay View Mall) , ONT
Yet to be Announced...